Thursday, September 04, 2008

Riding the waves

So I was told I needed to update this blog a bit more and this person was correct; I need to update both of my blogs much more regularly. In fact I need to take these blogs to Wordpress and really make 'em snazzy.



So I'll have to set a date for that and make it happen.



In the mean time I'll update this at least once a week - my promise to you!



And to myself for that matter. :)



My post today is about riding the waves..figuratively of course as I live in land-locked Colorado. (I'll learn to surf in real life eventually).



There are definite patterns that emerge over time and my business is reflecting that. There are some weeks that are hectic and other weeks are a little slower. However as I increase my own response and my own actions, my business dealings increase in pace. The Universe definitely responds to speed and I'm seeing that in my life. It's a lot of fun. :)



Not only does my business respond but so do other areas of my life. The more active I become, the more people I meet and the fuller my social calendar becomes.



I am enjoying that immensely!



My love life hasn't been as affected at least not in the physical plane. I haven't seen any improvements there over the summer but at least I am in a place where I can and do welcome new love.



TX is long gone and I am content with that. I would prefer he stay gone and that he lives a long, healthy and abundantly joyful life without me. There is someone else out there who is an even better addition to my life and he's on his way. And for that I am grateful.

No comments: