Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Go Round

My heart has resembled a merry-go-round lately - up and down, up and down. Today was down but nothing I didn't anticipate. It's just a typical outcome in my typically abysmal love life.


And it's not the best time of year for me. I think I have had two Christmases with a SO. Yesterday on Christmas I realized that on one side of my family, I am the only grandchild over the age of 20 without a SO...and that's out of roughly a dozen. That was pretty disheartening and has dampened my holiday spirit a bit.


But I did go for a nice long run today and decided to register for a half-marathon in the spring and put a deposit down on an adventure trip this year. It's time to do things for me and to make my heart feel better.


Hope you all had a very merry Christmas.

No comments: