Saturday, October 27, 2007

Home alone on Halloween

Yep here I am - home alone on Halloween. It's early so that may change or it may not. The way today has gone it's looking like not. And that makes me a bit annoyed but I'm getting over it. ;) So I'll be posting some fun surveys - enjoy!

A little bit of info about me
Did you get over your ex or do u still love him/her?So over
Are you currently dating someone?Define dating for me please...then I can say yes or no.
if you are do you love him/her?Way too soon to tell
would you date your ex again?which one? The most recent interest? Yes. The one before him? Hell no.
if no why not?He never wanted to be physical with me.
How many people have you had sex with?Define sex exactly...
did you love every single one you had sex with?Absolutely not
are you still a virgin?Define virgin exactly...just kidding! Nope.
how many times have you been in love?Truly? 3 I think
how many boy/girlfriends have you had?Oh tons and tons...
is there an ex girl/boyfriend you cant stop thinking about?Not really
if you answered yes then who is it?N/A
do u like tall guys(girls)/short girls(guys)?I prefer men 5'7 and up - usually they are in the 5'10" to 6'2" range
who was your first kiss?Colin
have u ever been in love with one of your friends?yes...well not in love but definitely like!
who did you loose your virginity to?Jason T
Take this survey or other MySpace Surveys at PimpSurveys.com

No comments: