Sunday, October 14, 2007

Survey says!

You know I love these darn things so here's a fun one about me:

30 Things You Might Not Know!! by ktwalter73
What are you listening to right now?: Nada
What was the last thing you ate?: pizza
If you were a crayon what color would you be?: midnight blue - like my eyes
How is the weather right now?: cold, rainy and crummy
What color is your underwear right now?: n/a
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?: Sean
The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?: eyes, smile and broad shoulders
Favorite type of food?: damn near any - Mexican, Italian, sushi, Chinese, Thai, seafood, etc..
Do you drink?: yep
Ever got so drunk you dont remember?: nope
What color are your eyes?: midnight blue - see crayola question
Single?: yep
Favorite month?: May because it's my birthday month followed closely by October because I love Halloween. And I love any month that involves a trip home to see the fam.
Last movie you watched?: watching Cold Creek Manor right now
Favorite day of the week?: Saturday
Are you too shy to ask someone out?: usually
Hugs or Kissess?: I like both
Chocolate or Vanilla?: chocolate usually but I like the swirl too
What books are you reading?: The Science of Success by James Ray and a few others
Piercings?: yep - just the ears
Favorite movie?: Just one? Bull Durham, Princess Bride, Office Space, Casablanca, Citizen Kane
Any pets?: my roommie's dog
Aim?: sure
Dogs or Cats?: dogs!!!! allergic to cats
Favorite flower?: lilies, orchids especially, sunflowers, anything big, bold and colorful.
Have you ever fired a gun?: no!
Do you like to travel by plane as opposed to car?: either is fine - plane is so much faster but cars are fun with the right company
Right handed or left handed?: right
How many pillows do you sleep with?: 3
Are you missing someone?: my family
Take this survey | Find surveys
Pimp My Profile

No comments: