Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Back in the saddle again

Well I am back at it - writing, networking & generally hustlin'. :) Ok, if a white girl from a farming town in Wisconsin can hustle, call me a hustler. I'm bustin' my tail this week to get some things moving from the backburner to the front of the stove. I'll be having another web site shortly and will link it here when I do. Other than that, it's been the day job & not much else. I enjoyed a few days of solitude while my roommate was in Mexico. That was quite nice and I think it's convinced me that I need to move out of there. Bless her heart, she's a great person but we have different concepts of "clean" and "neat". And frankly, I need more space. My bedroom is less than 12x12. So I'm looking for new digs and have decided Five Points/Curtis Park is where I'm going to go. I love the community focus of that neighborhood; it sure would be nice to know the names of my neighbors and to be involved in the community. We'll see what turns up. You'll know when I know! It's time to put some fun stuff on here so I'm going to hunt around for interesting quizzes & such. Stay tuned childrens...

No comments: