Tuesday, June 27, 2006

New Beginnings

Well I am officially among the bums of Denver. I lost my job yesterday...it amuses me to say "lost" as if I somehow misplaced it. No there was no misplacing of it, it's gone. I no longer work there. If you want details, you'll have to email me - I'm not going to blast that info into cyberspace. All I ask is that you call me for info and keep me in your thoughts & prayers. And do feel free to send money or food. I gladly take donations. So there are all the usual feelings of loss, anger, relief and even a slight bit of denial. Today I spent the day regrouping and getting my feet back under me. I've decided to take this as a sign to move ahead with my freelance work. I have several things in the hopper including another web site (stay tuned for that!). But while those things brew, I need some income. I'm looking for a low-stress job that will pay my bills til I can grow my other businesses. Tomorrow I hit up the employment agencies and the DMV. Hang in there folks, I'll take you along on the crazy ride...

No comments: