Saturday, October 07, 2006

7 on Saturday

Since this is my blog, I'm allowed to be self-absorbed so here's another list all about me. :)


7 Things You May Not Know About Me:


1.) I have a heart murmur. Yep, I have to take meds for it whenever I have any dental work done or if I ever get an infection because the germs can get directly into my bloodstream and injure my heart. Know you know why I'm a bit nervous about giving birth!


2.) I have 7 siblings. 7. It's complicated but I really only grew up with two of them and I consider them my family.


3.) I was raised by my dad & basically lived as an only child til I was 11. I still have some selfish-only-child moments..like when it comes to sharing dessert!


4.) I had a German Shepherd/Siberian Husky mix dog as a child. His name was BoJo and he was a sweetheart.


5.) When I was a child, I wanted to be an archaeologist, a psychologist, a teacher, a rock singer, a baseball TV or radio announcer, a forensic psychiatrist and a writer. Today, I'm the writer.


6.) I've only broken one bone in my body: my ankle bone. It's still cracked today. But at least it works!!! Thanks to the miracle of physical therapy.


7.) My first kiss was at the age of 15. And the rest we'll save for another day!!

No comments: