Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Pendulum Swings Backward

Remember how last week was such a roller coaster ride? How it was full of incredible lows followed by remarkable highs?


Well this week has been the opposite. It's been very anti-climactic.


And that's good. It means the pendulum has swung back and has evened things out.


There is a natural rhythm and flow to life. When we let go of our current perspective and can step outside of our daily activities, we can see that flow. The ebb & flow of our life is there just as it is for the tide, the sun & the moon.


But since my ego is here and chattering away inside my head, I know this ebb part of the process doesn't mean stop - it means do the little things I see in front of me. As I do those things, the momentum increases again and that ebb will eventually become a flow.


After which, the process will continue again. Life is a fascinating experience.

No comments: