Monday, May 05, 2008

Weekend Update

Yes it's a weekend update but I'm pretty sure it won't be as funny as the SNL skit. ;) It'll just be uplifting and positive.


As I mentioned last week, I had a meeting on Friday with an interactive media agency in Boulder. The meeting was super fun, I love their offices, the location & the people. And they made me a verbal offer on the spot!


How flippin' cool is that?


How cool am I for getting that?!!! I rock.


I'm pretty pleased with myself - all I have to do now is talk with the owner and secure pay & a starting date. This is the first step towards my 3 year plan. (I'm still working on the 15 year, 10 year and 5 year plans).


The rest of my weekend was good - some yoga, reading, volunteering, etc.


I did go out to the movies on Saturday night with a guy. He was nice but didn't pay for my ticket. In my opinion, it's not a date if he doesn't pay. And it usually means I won't go out with him again. He's nice so perhaps we'll have a beer sometime but nothing romantic. I'm ok with just having fun right now and letting things unfold in due course. There's a wonderful man out there for me and he'll come along at the right time.


Til then and even after he arrives, I'm just going to enjoy every moment of my life and be grateful!

No comments: