Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Presence Process

So I'm reading and going through something called The Presence Process.


My roommate suggested the book and suggested we go through it together. All it consists of is reading, doing some breathwork every morning and evening followed by some processing tools (stuff to help you figure out what's going on internally).


I'm always in for a growth opportunity so I agreed to do it.


So here we are on Day 2. I notice some considerable differences after the breathing exercises - I have more energy in the morning (and if you know me you'll know that's a flippin' miracle), I feel more vibrant and the world is crisper, clearer in my vision and I feel more grounded in my body.


The only struggle so far has come up today. I have experienced feelings of sadness, loneliness and longing for a man in my life.


Now whether or not those feelings are attributable to the Presence Process or just to the back to back Cancer-Leo moon...well that I don't know.


I should explain that statement by saying that my 7th house has Leo in Mars and Cancer in Saturn. The 7th house rules relationships and when you have a sign in a planet in a house that makes the house a lot stronger. I can get deeper but you get the jist - I want a boy and I want to cuddle...that sums it up.


Anyway my plan is to update this blog with my trials and discoveries along the way through the PP. I am intrigued to see where this will go!

No comments: