Friday, January 27, 2006

A Q&A

I love these things...I grabbed this from Christine who stole it from Tara. Thanks ladies! 1. You have $10 and need to buy snacks at a gas station; what do you buy? Depends - if I haven't had my one soda & one chocolatey item for the week I'd buy a Mtn. Dew and Suzy Qs along with a bag of Bugles. 2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea dwelling creature, what would you be? I would be a seal - but not the leopard seal because they eat penguins and I love penguins. Do penguins count as sea dwellers? I want to be one of those too. 3. Who’s your favorite redhead? CarrotTop? I don't know... 4. What do you order when you’re at a pancake house? Pancakes..duh. Actually, waffles. I luuuvvvv waffles. 5. Do you own any naughty toys? Define naughty toys - like a tazer gun? No but I'd like to if we're taking tazers. :) 6. Have you made out with anyone on your link list? I don't have a link list. 7. Describe your favorite pair of underwear: black lace from Vicki's Secret 8. Describe the last time you were injured: sprained ankle - running. I hit a pothole while in the midst of a run and turned my ankle. It swelled up & turned purple - all before I had to fly down to AlbuQ for an Americorps training. 9. Are there any odd things that make you feel comfortable? I don't know really... 11. Tell me a weird story from your high school years: There are lots... 12. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone? he he he...SpongeBob Squarepants and the starfish dude... 13. Soda? Sun-drop, Mtn. Dew, Cherry Coke & Coke in a bottle. 14. Flavor of pudding? chocolate and banana 15. What type of shirt are you wearing? one tank top with ladybugs on it and a red & pank sweater over it. 16. Prescription medication? Ortho Lo 17. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life what would it be? Man I guess I'd go with the limo too but only if I could get a hybrid. Maybe not a limo but being chauffeured would be killer. 18. How many people are on your links list? Again, none. 19. How many people on your links list do you know in real life? Again, none. Gosh stop asking these questions, I feel like a loser. 20. What are you listening to right now? Foo Fighters, Prince, Johnny Cash & Leann Rimes. 21. Most recent movie you watched: Exorcism of Emily Rose and then Alex & Emma. Next up: The Skeleton Key. Man I love Netflix. 22. Name 5 things you have with you at all times: purse, wallet, keys, sunglasses & lip stuff. 23. Would you rather give or receive a foot massage? Receive, duh. 24. Name a teacher you had the hots for: that one psych prof I had for a semester - he was older but he was hot... 25. What is a saying that you use a lot? yep-a-do and bloody hell 26. What’s one piece of advice that you think should be passed on to every child? Pass the cheesey pooffs ya bastard. Just kidding, I would say always believe in yourself and remember to be true to your own values and your own inner voice. Screw everybody else.

No comments: