Thursday, January 26, 2006

What does Maww mean exactly?

Well Maww is really a description of a state of being - it's a no-holds barred approach to life. I can't say I always live in this vein but I certainly attempt to! It means full honesty with just the right amount of tact when necessary and always, always full all out sass. But I liked the nickname Maww so much that I'm writing a book around it. It's a sassy, young in years or at heart, single gal's guide to life, love and work. It's currently under construction. My goal is to finish the proposal this year and shop it around or self-publish depending. So this blog will be my true confessions page. I doubt it will be anything as scintillating as taxi cab true confessions or that old magazine - did y'all ever read that? My grandma got that for awhile and it was readers true confessions stories, mainly about love. Nothing too scandalous - c'mon, my grandma read it, but it was entertainment nonetheless. My true confession for the day: I hate this administration. And I don't hate too often and rarely with such vehemence. I reserve that for special occasions and people; these are people who deserve it. Don't worry, this won't be a political blog. I'm not that savvy nor politically-informed. However I may vent every now & again. Thanks for listening.....

No comments: