Friday, March 24, 2006

Four for Friday

You know I can't resist these things. Tell me 4 things about you I need to know! Here are mine. Four movies I love: 1. Bull Durham 2. Walk The Line 3. The Princess Bride 4. Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle Four jobs I've had in my life: 1. PR 2. newspaper delivery 3. journalist 4. The Glue - current position :) But I do love it!! Four places I have lived: 1. Mayberry, WI (Mayville) 2. Oshkosh, WI 3. Milwaukee, WI 4. Denver, CO - current Four TV shows I love to watch: 1. Grey’s Anatomy 2. Supernatural 3. Buffy (hey no one said they had to be current shows!) 4. Whatever else is on when I'm too tired to read or work Four places I have been on vacation: 1. Key West & Cozumel, Mexico (same trip - counts as one!) 2. Cali 3. DC 4. Canada Four websites I visit daily: 1. Yahoo! 2. sweetpotatoqueens.com 3. Craigslist 4. Varies - usually short-track speedskating related Four of my favorite foods: 1. Bean burritos - preferably smothered with non-pork green chile 2. Strawberries & cream 3. Smoothies 4. Stir-fries Four places I would rather be right now: 1. Any place warm!!! 2. NYC 3. Shopping 4. Galapagos Islands

No comments: