Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tuesday's are boring

My true confession of the week: I don't want to be at work, I want to be at home writing my book. Every day of the week has a personality I think..except Tuesday. Wednesday is Hump Day because the week is 1/2 over. Thursday is a bit exciting because the weekend is about to begin. Friday is fun because hey! the weekend has arrived! Saturday is super fun - no work the next day so the day is entirely without commitments. Sunday is relaxing because Saturday was fun, maybe too much so and now some down time is needed. And Monday is blah and boring because the weekend is over and work has begun again. Or, the weekend may have been so good that it carries over into Monday and makes it a good day. That leaves Tuesday. Boring old Tuesday. The only reason I liked Tuesdays previously was because Supernatural was on. It has now moved to Thursdays so even that pick-me-up is gone. Hmmmph. I hate Tuesdays.

No comments: