Sunday, May 06, 2007

Blocked Again

So nothing happened yesterday with Detroit. He got shipped out on an early flight and wasn't allowed to make the arrangements. We never found time to get together.

He said he'd like to come back to Denver soon and hang out so we'll see. I'd like that very much, he's very sweet, cute, smart and a lot of fun. And truly when have I ever turned down the company of an attractive, attentive male?! Probably never.

Speaking of Detroit, I'm catching quite a bit of heat from others about our romantic interest in each other. I ran into a few Cozumel friends at a Cinco de Mayo party last night and my tryst with Detroit was a hot topic of discussion.

And these were men who wanted the gossip! So funny. I simply stayed quiet and told me them it wasn't there business.

But I did let it slip that we (Detroit and I) are going to see each other again (hopefully).

Anyway, there's your update. Nothing terribly exciting but I will have pictures for you soon. I know I keep teasing you but you'll see some here I promise!

No comments: