Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Intentions

Well it looks like I'm going to have a visitor in the month of August. No definite dates have been set but tentatively sometime before the 20th. I have a wedding back home on August 25th so I have to be back there by the 21st for dress fittings, showers, etc.

Isn't that exciting?! You know what's even cooler about it? I set the intention last night for the two of us to spend a weekend together. Granted my intention was by the end of July but still...I'm happy to see him at all. And at least I'll have some things figured out in terms of my living situation and my job/income by then.

No news on either front (job or house)...but I believe it will work out and everything will fall into place easily and without much effort on my part. It will be easy in other words!

You'll be the first to know when that happens!

No comments: