Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Uncertainty

Welcome to another chapter in my ridiculously insane life.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this here but my roommate told me he is going to rent my part of the house starting in July. And he told me 4 days before I left for Cozumel.

Now my schedule for the 6 weeks after Cozumel is a bit off the wall...even for me. Cozumel was 8 days then I was home for 5 days. After those 5 days I flew to Wisconsin where I'm spending 16 days in Wisconsin. Next I fly home, sleep in my bed for a night and then take off for Longmont for 8 days. After Longmont I'm home again for a night or two and then I'm watching some dogs for another 4 days.

All of that happens between April 27th and June 14th.

I'm a bit stressed just thinking about it. So somewhere in the next 7-14 days I have to figure out where I'm going to be moving to on July 1st.

But before I can do that I have to figure out how I'm going to pay rent. In other words I basically have to quadruple my profits by that date...preferably well before the actual date so I can sign a lease and have some money for a security deposit.

I know I'm supposed to do all that I can, believe in the outcome I want and then allow it to happen but there's that darn trust issue again.

Almost every day I struggle with the idea that the Universe is going to take care of me and provide for me. If my brain can't see the "how" of a situation it fights me. It fights my internal dialogue with negativity, doubts and nagging disbelief. It exhausts me.

Now's a pretty good time to stop all of that don't you think?! I do!!!

At least I am aware of the dialogue that's banging around in there and I can see/hear the thoughts and release them. One of these days those thoughts are going to lessen and eventually disappear. Oh what a happy day that will be!!!!

And what a happy day it will be when I can fully support myself as a copywriter.

Not much other news really...nothing in boyland. Surprised are you?! ;) I have a feeling Detroit will pop up when he wants to visit and not much before then.

That's fine...all I was hoping for in that situation was a fun weekend together. Two time zones is a whole lotta distance between two people. Especially two people who feel like we do: we don't want to get married yet, don't want kids, don't want a house, don't even want a dog. In essence neither of us wants much in the way of responsibilities.

Of course you'll be updated when I do have a visit. Keep your fingers crossed for me...I'd be quite happy to have a few days of fun to help ease this tension and stress!
Til then, I'm off to work more...wish me abundance! I wish the same for you in every way.

No comments: