Monday, December 10, 2007

My new home...

Yes I am going to move again I have decided. This time I'm leaving Denver behind. And I am embracing Boulder.


Although I didn't get the job offer in Boulder I decided it's time to go where my heart wants to be - Boulder. I want to be in a place where spirituality is the norm, biking & walking are standard modes of transportation and not the bus or Hummer SUVs, and where alternative practices are welcomed with open arms.


That place is Boulder and that place is me.


I think I knew it the first time I visited the city and my heart has wanted to move there for the last 3 years.


Natch my brain told me that was silly since I had just moved to Denver so I ignored my longings and made due in Denver. I found metaphysical shops to suit my needs with wonderfully kind & creative owners; I found local churchs I enjoyed visiting and I found some like-minded people to share my time with.


But not enough. I haven't been immersed in groups of people who embrace progressive self-development and actualization. I have frequently been at the head of the pack among people I know and I want to be surrounded with people who are light years ahead of me. People who can and will teach me to have more compassion, more love, more honesty with myself and with others.


I want to continue my growth and the place to do it is in Boulder.


Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Yano said...

Good luck in Boulder. Every time I think of it, I think of "Mork and Mindy" :-P. Hope you have a good holiday season...let me know the next time you're in town!