Monday, December 03, 2007

My Wish List for 2008

I was just reading an article by Joe Vitale (find him here at www.mrfire.com). It was his list of things he wants in 2007.

I'm a big fan of Joe and after handwriting the article (a copywriting exercise I like to do several times a week/daily), I decided I should write my own wish list for 2008.

So here goes.

These are in no particular order and would add to the end of each: This or something better.

1.) More loving, supportive and respectful relationships (in particular, a committed romantic one). I love my friends and my family and in 2008, I'd love to have more! I'd love to be a part of a local mastermind group who I can meet with at least once a month. And I'd love to have a magical romantic boyfriend. :)

2.) A more creative, writing-based job that pays double my current income. There is one job I have interviewed for and I am hoping for this one in particular. If not, something even better!!

3.) To buy my dream home. It has French doors, a patio, a fireplace, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. And a doggie door for my new pooch (who is also on my wish list for '08). I'd love for this house to be within sight of the Flatirons. This one excites and scares me a bit - a big investment on my part.

4.) A new doggie!!! I want an older, well-trained and obedient small or medium-sized dog (under 50 lbs). I'm excited for this one!!

5.) I want to visit western Europe - preferably England or Ireland for 2-4 weeks in 2008. I haven't been yet and it's about time!! It'd be even better if the entire vacation time was PTO from that kick ass new creative-driven writing job. :)

6.) Hang out at the Ouray Ice Festival in '08. Haven't been yet, heard it's wicked good fun and good folks.

7.) To own all of Joe Vitale's books and audio programs. If you want to help me accomplish this wish, head over to Amazon.com and look under Joe Vitale.

8.) I'd love to go to James Ray's Quantum Leap weekend in November of 08. You can find him on his web site, www.JamesRay.com.

9.) Wouldn't it be cool to get a new car for free? I'd dig it!! Why not! Here are a few I'd luuuuuvvvvvv: http://www.klubvmax.pl/img/auto2/1967CorvetteStingray_0.jpg

http://www.channel4.com/4car/media/100-greatest/03-large/88-porsche-boxster.jpg



10.) And finally I wish to live each and every moment in a state of peace, happiness, grace, joy and love. It all begins with me and I know this is possible.

No comments: