Monday, November 27, 2006

Another Get-to-Know Me Post

Name: Lara and that's all you get - this is the Internet folks

Birthday: May and that's all you get

Birthplace: Midwest

Current Location: Denver, CO

Eye Color: blue baby

Hair Color: dirty blonde

Height: 5'1"

Right Handed or Left Handed: right

Your Heritage: German

The Shoes You Wore Today: my Strawberry Shortcake hot pank slippers baby..gonna put on my running shoes in a min to go work out

Your Weakness: men

Your Fears: men..just kidding..dying alone, never marrying, giving up on myself & my dreams

Your Perfect Pizza: Orv's cheese or Nicolo's cheese with black olives & peppers

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: earn a grand a month through writing on a steady basis, fall in love with the right man, get the heck out of this country for a few weeks

Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: What up?

Thoughts First Waking Up: oh heavens..another 10 minutes please

Your Best Physical Features: my eyes, my heart, my soul, my smile

Your Bedtime: when I can't keep my eyes open - usually between 11pm and 1am

Your Most Missed Memory: my dog BoJo and my grandpa and seeing my siblings as babies!!!

Pepsi or Coke: Coke - cherry

MacDonalds or Burger King: YUCK! Absolute crap - both of 'em.

Single or Group Dates: huh? what does that mean? I don't date.

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton

Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate I am a single woman after all - what kind of lunatic would ask that question??

Cappuccino or Coffee: coffee with creamer or cappuccino..like mochas best

Do you Smoke: absolutely not

Do you Swear: absolutely

Do you Sing: yes..does anyone enjoy it? I doubt it.

Do you Shower Daily: nope..every other because Denver is too dry and messes up my Ph-balance

Have you Been in Love: yes..somedays I feel that is unfortunate

Do you want to go to College: already been there, done that

Do you want to get Married: to the right man..otherwise count me out!

Do you believe in yourself: certainly

?Do you get Motion Sickness: yep - gotta sit in the front seat or the middle seat of the back rows in any car

Do you think you are Attractive: certainly

Are you a Health Freak: that is a relative phrase

Do you get along with your Parents: sure do - love 'em

Do you like Thunderstorms: love 'em!!!

Do you play an Instrument: not really

In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: sure

In the past month have you Smoked: no..HATE IT

In the past month have you been on Drugs: caffeine and alcohol..that's it

In the past month have you gone on a Date: um, define date exactly..maybe. Do X's count? I guess that was more than a month ago...

In the past month have you gone to a Mall: ugh, I HATE malls

In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: I have drooled over the box but haven't actually purchased it. Now that you say that I may go out and buy some..thanks. :\

In the past month have you eaten Sushi: sadly no :(

In the past month have you been on Stage: just in my nightmares

In the past month have you been Dumped: ah, not really

In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: sadly no but perhaps I can change that when I take my trip next week

In the past month have you Stolen Anything: nope

Ever been Drunk: yep a do

Ever been called a Tease: oh yes and I am..but only in a good way

Ever been Beaten up: Never

Ever Shoplifted: yep..as a teen

How do you want to Die: on a mountain somewhere after having told every single person how I feel about them

What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Me but richer

What country would you most like to Visit: Just one? How about the Phillipines, New Zealand, Australia, the Fiji Islands, Micronesia, Cook Islands, Spain, Egypt, Morocco, Ethiopia, Zimbabwe, Ireland, Austria, Switzerland, the Yukon, Vancouver (ok Canada), any South American or Central American country..see,I can't choose just one.

Number of things in my Past I Regret: I guess if we never regret things we don't learn do we? I regret a few things but they are too personal to share here.

No comments: