Monday, November 13, 2006

Ho-Hum

That pretty much summarizes my energy level the last week or two. Yes I've had a cold which is just about gone but I've also had very little work. Two of my main clients have slipped away without notice or reason and that has left me short on funds. I spent most of last week temping at a PR firm. I must admit I was tempted to interview for a writer/editor job they have open; they even asked me if I was interested. But I hate cubicles and hate having a boss (besides my current one...she's pretty cool...I'm talking about me silly people) . I do believe I can make it as a writer - I'm a good copywriter and I enjoy it. I just don't have a lot of clips right now nor a solid marketing strategy. Both of those will be remedied in time..I just have to make things work til then.


Unfortunately the holidays are fast approaching and I have to find a way to pay for all of those related items and events til then. Here's hoping more work comes my way! Keep your fingers crossed for me. :)

No comments: