Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Better

Today I feel much better, much lighter and much more at peace. Whether it was the bouquet of lilies I bought for myself, the silent meditative weekend retreat I've planned for my birthday next month or my meditation last night. Whatever it was (or any combination of those things), I feel free.

Just free to be me (yipee!), free to let my heart fill with love, peace and acceptance. I wish all the love, joy, peace and understanding for everyone I know.

Oprah's webcast with Eckhart Tolle touches on this quite a bit - the pain body.

If you're interested look at Oprah.com for the link to this week's show.

I know this particular section is especially relevant to me, I know I hold a pain body inside. There's no way to experience a childhood as I did and NOT have a pain body.

I haven't read this chapter - haven't read any actually! I've just been watching each session the week following the original airdate.

I may jump in and read this chapter or I may hold off til my weekend retreat and read the entire book.

Here's a link to the place I'll be staying, Shoshoni.


I'll post images in another entry...for some reason I can't seem to place photos wherever I want to in my post! I think you'll agree wtih my that it is a beautiful, serene place for quiet introspection and reconnection with Mother Nature.

No comments: