Monday, April 21, 2008

A new week

It is a lovely spring day in Colorado today. The birds were chirping went I left this morning (notice how they chirp even on Mondays...we can all be that blissful if we choose) and it's the start of a new season.


My weekend was a good one. Saturday I attended a new member meeting at a local church. In the afternoon I went to yoga, ate some dinner at Foolish Craig's and then went to a friend's birthday party.


Sunday I officially joined the church where I had attended the new member orientation on Saturday - Unitarian Universalist of Boulder. And then I gardened, went to the library, etc.


The majority of the weekend was soothing and comforting. I can feel the gentleness of spring coming in and it helps to continue my healing process. The healing process seems to be something that ricochets up, down & all around on a daily basis. Saturday I felt fantastic and ready to embrace the newness of life all around.


Sunday I missed Tx terribly and was sad I couldn't share my new church membership with him. A mutual passion for spirituality and religion was something we always shared.


So I decided to share my joy in my heart and hope he could feel it.


This week will be another busy, eventful 7 days. Tonight & tomorrow are the usual (counseling & pottery respectively).


Wednesday night I think there is a women's spiritual group at church so I may attend that.


Thursday night I am having dinner with a friend who is in CO from AZ where he currently lives. No not THAT guy from AZ. George is long gone thank heavens.


My friend Jeff (climbing pal basically) is planning to move to CO and is in the process of interviewing. This week he has something lined up in the area and we're hanging out on Thursday.


A mutual friend of ours has hinted she'd be happy to see us get together. While I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen (he may be a bit more alpha male than I can handle and I'm fairly certain he doesn't want children...we all know my body is bonkers for babies which won't change til I actually get prego & have a baby), some flirting may go on. That would be a nice ego boost for me right now I guess.


I am doing my best to be open to new energy & new changes (better than old changes right?!) but the thought of a romantic addition to my life doesn't feel quite right yet. I'm getting there though.


It's a new week, start of a new season so changes are afoot I am sure. It'll be fun to see what they are!

No comments: