Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Therapy

Well I went to therapy last night at DU. Needless to say my reoccuring abandoment issues aren't something that can be cured, healed or otherwise adequately addressed in an hour. Not that I expected to fix anything in that hour...I just forgot how exhausting it can be to deal with emotional topics.

Overall it was good. I liked my therapist. For some reason I thought I'd be matched with a man but V is female. She's very nice and warm-hearted.

Today I felt better when I woke up but the day has slowly drained my heart and my body. I feel tired, lonely and depressed. I'm already sick to death with healing and I just want the F'ing pain to go away. I still feel like someone kicked me in the gut and I can barely breath.

So today I bought myself some gorgeous orchids (they are spectacular) and am looking at making some reservations at Shoshoni the weekend of my birthday next month.

Not that either of those things made much of an impact on my energy level, they didn't. But I have to take care of myself; I am always but always worth the effort, time and green energy. My heart deserves the best and that is what I give it.

No comments: