Sunday, September 17, 2006

Clearly I Have Problems

I love these stupid things...and I seem to have acquired ADD in recent years. I can't just watch TV (football today) and sit on my ass. I have to be doing something else! Today, it's quizzes..even though I do have work to do. :)


You Are 43% Passionate, 57% Compassionate
You possess an ideal balance of passion and compassion. You definitely can get swept away and lose your head a little. But you're rarely a fool for love!



Your Stripper Song Is
She Wants to Move by N.E.R.D. "Her off beat dance makes me fantasize (Her curves) She's sexy!!" You are 100% sex appeal. As simple as that.



What Your Underwear Says About You
You're a total rebel who doesn't conform to any rules. P.S. - It's a jungle down there! You're also way too lazy to do your laundry more than a few times a year.



No comments: