Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Five

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year? Well the year's not over but I'd have to put getting fired on the top five things I've done this year. -smirk- In all seriousness, my biggest accomplishment this year has been starting my business and getting new clients. It's been a dream of mine for awhile and it's now a reality. And finishing the first draft of my Maww book was pretty big too!


2. What was your biggest disappointment? Huh..not sure. I guess not being able to leave my job on my terms. It has definitely worked out for the best though so I choose not to dwell on it.


3. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? Christ no, I hate those things. I don't believe in resolutions - I believe in change. If you need a reason to change something, YOU should be reason enough.


4. Where will you be at midnight? I hate midnight of NYE unless I have a boy to kiss. Otherwise, I'd rather be asleep or on a dance floor somewhere completely intoxicated.


5. Aside from (possibly) staying up late, do you have any other New Year's traditions? Not really - for several years I spent it with friends from college and last year I spent it with Colorado friends in Estes Park.

No comments: