Friday, September 22, 2006

ME

:) I love these quizzes so here's another one.


1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? My plates are currently in a box somewhere in my living room-I'm moving tomorrow-but last I saw them (13 months ago), they were white.


2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? A book about speed reading people (body language) and a fiction novel about a woman who is pregnant by her married lover.


3. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one!


4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Does strip Twister count? If not, Chutes & Ladders, Monopoly, Candyland and Trivial Pursuit.


5. FAVORITE MAGAZINES? I don't buy any...but I like some of the girlie ones like Cosmo and Glamour. I also like Writers Digest, and Real Simple.


6. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? My roommate's dog - she doesn't seem to clean up after him very well.


7. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Um, I usually think about rolling over again and snuggling back under the covers for a few minutes. Then I think I should get up and check my email.


8. FAVORITE COLOR? dark blue, purple, grey, deep brown and maroon.


9. LEAST FAVORTIE COLOR? hot pink...of the spandex variety


10. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Depends who it is and if I recognize the number.
11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME. No clue - I'd rather discuss that with my husband when I'm pregnant.


12. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Love, respect, friendship and understanding.


13. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate baby...chocolate. If you remember nothing else about me, remember that.


14. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Depends on the car I'm driving and how fast we're talking.


15. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Yep - two of 'em...my teddy bear named Henry and a small stuffed Goofy my brother gave me.


16. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Love 'em...as long as there are no tornadoes involved.


17. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST Oldsmobile I think...


18. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? Wow, fascinating question. Can I say Jesus or Muhammad? Maybe Babe Ruth too or Lou Gehrig.


19. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? ILots - cranberry and vodka, wheat beers, German Rieslings, greyhounds, sake, Patron tequila.


20. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & BIRTHDAY? My birthday is May 17 and my sign is Taurus with lots of Capricorn in my chart.


21. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? I'd travel and I'd write and probably paint, make pottery, save the rainforests and heal sick children. Is there a job like that? No? Ok, I'll do it sans a job.


22. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? A lighter blonde shade then what I have now - maybe some strawberry highlights tossed in for good measure.


23. NUMBER OF SIBLINGS YOU HAVE: Technically 7 but just two really..it's complicated.


24. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Most definitely.


25. FAVORITE MOVIE? Wow, there are lots. Princess Bride, Bull Durham, Shawshank Redemption, Dogma, Harold & Kumar, The Notebook, etc. There are too many to list here.


26. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yep a do.


27. WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? Nothing today - it's all sitting in my living room waiting to be packed up and moved. YAY!!!!


28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 17, 7 and 9.


29. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? In person? Baseball, soccer & football. On TV during the month of March, college hoops. Otherwise I only catch an occasional football game on TV.


30. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? Not fulfilling my potential and any harm coming to my brother and sister.


31. FAVORITE CD? Probably my Prince triple disc greatest hits but again, it's hard to pick just one. John Mayer's Room for Squares is up there too.


35. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Catsup..learn to spell.


36. HAMBURGER OR HOTDOG? Neither unless they are the tofu variety.


37. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Several: Mtn. Dew, Sun-Drop, Cherry Coke and Coke in a bottle.


38. THE BEST PLACES YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Hmm..lots of places but anywhere with a gorgeous sunset, a warm blanket and a handsome man.


39. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? Some standard screensaver - I can't get any other ones to work.


40. BURGER KING OR MCDONALDS? I don't really eat at those places. If it's gotta be fast food, it's either Quizno's, Taco Bell or something that isn't completely meat-based in its offerings.


41. SOMETHING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE? Lots!!! Publish my book, invest in a few pieces of real estate, live off of passive income, climb a mountain, finish a couple of 14ers, hike the rainforests, fall madly and passionately in love and marry him, have a couple of kids, learn to tango, donate a million dollars to Oprah's Angel Network, travel to Micronesia, Hawaii, Belize, Argentina, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Nepal, the Caribbean, Spain, England, Portugal, Scotland, Chile, Peru, the Cook Islands, Ethiopia, South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Japan, China (to see Giant Pandas!!!)..and pretty much every other place out there except Oklahoma, the Dakotas and Texas. Lots and lots and lots of things!

No comments: