Thursday, February 02, 2006

Carbs, carbs & more carbs

I've been tracking what I eat to make sure I'm getting enough of the good stuff. My running suffered the other day because I didn't eat enough the night before and I dragged some serious arse last weekend snowshoeing..wasn't sure if it was the elevation increase or my lack of carb intake. I've been using this web site: www.fitday.com. You can sign up for a free account & keep track of what you eat. They break down your carbs, protein, fat & alcohol. You can print out reports, track your activity levels & calories burned. It's pretty all right. Other than that, I've got some possible dates coming up with eHarmony matches. There may be lots of fun stories to share - not holding my breath but ya never know. Time to get back out there! I'm off to run but will hopefully have a moment to post more tomorrow. Ciao folks!

No comments: