Friday, February 10, 2006

A real true date

So I have a date tonight - it's probably the first real one I've had since my last break-up (which was about the only relationship I've had in the last 5 years). I joined eHarmony about a month ago and am now getting to the "let's meet up" stage. And do you know what we're doing? Going to a bar to catch the Olympics. Yep it was my idea. Other than the date, I'll be outdoors most of the weekend - snowshoeing tomorrow with Sean's Snowshoeing Sweethearts. :) That's what we call ourselves and we're a fun group. Sunday I am hiking with MiD - unless my X shows up to hike. Then I won't go as I don't want to be within 100 feet of him right now..I'd probably try to kick him (ok probably not but I'd visualize it A LOT. In fact, I'm visualizing it right now. -pause- I feel better.). And I'll fit in yoga somewhere in there. What are you all doing? Enjoy your free time whatever you do!

No comments: