Thursday, March 27, 2008

Busy Bee

Well I have been keeping busy this past week. My workload was exceptionally heavy yesterday - hence no posting here - and this morning was been about the same.


All weeklong I have made plans in the evening so I haven't been sitting at home, feeling lonely and depressed. Keeping my social calendar full has helped somewhat but I still miss him.


The bright spot of today was that I didn't cry til almost noon. That is quite a miracle. :)


The rest of the week is shaping up to be equally busy. Tonight I'm going to yoga and hopefully catching up with a few friends on the phone. Tomorrow night I'm hanging with a few friends and Saturday I have volunteer work plus a meeting with a client to get his marketing plan together and move forward with it.


Sunday will be my day to stay home, cook, clean and be domestic. There is a potluck dinner where I volunteer but I don't know if I will go. It would be good to socialize but we'll see what my energy level is like. Right now, I feel tired.


The week is almost over and it feels good to put a few more days between the break-up and my current life. It just helps me to heal as I allow time to pass.


It also helps when I let go of my attachment to him and just let my heart bask in the love we shared. That's a nice feeling...til my flippin' ego steps in and demands more of it. *sigh* What's a girl to do?! ;) Meditation & yoga that's what.


No revelations the last 2 days. I feel exhausted and need to recover from the mental and emotional strain of the last week so I'm letting my inner dialogue rest now. Although I have decided to go to counseling. DU offers free treatments if you are comfortable with an open session. Open means you meet with a counselor who is in training while certified counselors watch the session (on an open video feed? behind a one-sided glass window? not sure).


I'm fine with all of that - I think it will help me cope with my long-suffering, lifelong plague: abandoment issues. I don't know what else I can do to fix that crap on my own but I have to do something and this is the first thing that appeared. I start next Monday. You'll get a full report. :)


Til then enjoy your week. I wish you peace, love, support and blessings.

No comments: