Friday, August 25, 2006

Crash

That's the sound my hard drive made yesterday. Yep, it all crashed into computer oblivion. I've been having issues for the last 4-6 weeks; GeekSquad has been to my house 6 times now. The MasterCard commercial would sound something like this:



Computer assistance from Geek Squad: $250


New hard drive, OS upgrade & installation: $286


Countless hours spent with a complete stranger on your couch: Priceless


Yep I spent over $500 on my laptop this month. What's that you ask? No, I don't have a job or steady income just yet. Yes it is sucking me dry. Sure, send donations. At this point I may even eat Spam to save some money. I'm pretty sure there is no real meat in there anyway!


But I'm sure everything will be ok. I'm doing my best to roll with the punches and hang in there. Please do feel free to send monetary or food donations!

No comments: