Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Quiz Geek

Yep, I'm a quiz geek. I love those damn things! Any of those personality tests, online quizzes, any of it I love! So here's a 5er for Tuesday. Enjoy.


5 things in my refrigerator:

1. Chocolate soy milk

2. Vanilla Soy Milk

3. Orange & Passionfruit Juice with Calcium

4. Butter lettuce (yum!!!)

5. Pineapple


5 things in my closet:

1. 12 pairs of shoes (I know but they are almost all Payless or Target-bought which means they were about $15 each..not $400 Mahnolos)

2. A crapload of clothes...I have a tiny closet and they are all jammed in there. It's impossible to find anything. I need a new apartment.

3. My tent for camping. It's fantastic.

4. A box of scarves, wraps and my most fantastic fabulous pair of sparkly, strappy shoes.

5. A bunch of dresses. I wear the sundresses but not the dress-up ones. I don't have too many occasions to wear those.


5 things in my purse:

1. Non-petroleum lip gloss/chapstick stuff

2. Lipstick

3. Cell phone (usually)

4. Wallet

5. Pictures of my sister Alyssa, Leah's daughter Hannah and my baby cousin Caleb


5 things in my car:

1. a ton of slips of paper with directions to people's homes

2. a couple of VHS tapes

3. my rock climbing harness & chalk bag

4. a super oversized YMCA sweatshirt

5. my cute little red zip-up sweater


5 people that get tagged:

1. Ah, anyone who reads this

2. Another person who reads this

3. Maybe someone they refer

4. Hopefully another friend

5. YOU!


No comments: