Monday, August 21, 2006

WTF?

I'm watching Oprah right now and she's interviewing female teachers who have slept with their students. All I can say is WTF? Seriously how can you NOT see the issue here? If you are 30 years old, you shouldn't be sleeping with a 13-year-old. Ridiculous. It is beyond my comprehension that somehow these women thought this was ok, it was acceptable and in some cases, it was love. Yuck.


Granted there are times when I feel as though the men I date are about 13 but at no point are they actually 13 years of age. I suppose these women must have an emotional issue(s) but why is it that we don't call them pedophiles? Granted I don't feel they are pedophiles but I'm curious about the dichotomy. It's just a weird, weird topic.


I actually don't have a point about this one, I'm just posting because it's so revolting to me. I can barely wrap my brain around it.

No comments: